Board Advisor and Relationship Manager - Impact Finance Funds
Innpact is the first certified B Corporation in Luxembourg. We recruit people who believe in finance as a force for good to support sustainable impact finance initiatives aiming at solving social and environmental issues. Our talents are passionate about impact finance and have very high ethical standards.
Based in Luxembourg, we are active globally and provide specialised consulting services in the establishment and management support of impact finance initiatives. Innpact has supported the establishment of impact finance vehicles in excess of € 4.5 billion providing significant contributions to the UN's Sustainable Development Goals.
To support our growth, we are looking for a Board Advisor and Relationship Manager who will report to the Management Committee member heading the Fund Account Management team.
- The role of the Board Advisor and Relationship Manager is to support the Boards of Directors of Innpact's investment fund clients in steering and managing their funds. Most of these investment funds are complex structured, private equity/debt like blended finance vehicles which require extensive abilities in understanding their challenging operational and legal set-ups.
- Advise the Boards and more particularly their Chairpersons in all management, corporate and administrative matters
- Coordinate the preparation of board meetings and general meetings of shareholders and ensure adequate follow-up.
- Coordinate enhancements and changes to the structure of the investment funds with all their service providers (custodian, administrative agent, legal counsel, auditor, investment manager/advisor).
- Lead any updates to the constitutive documents of the funds (prospectus/issue document, articles, etc.) with the assistance of our legal officer and/or with external legal counsel.
- Coordinate the drafting, preparation and execution of all investor related agreements (Commitment Agreements, Subscription Forms, amendments to such agreements, etc.) in collaboration with the various service providers of the funds.
- Generally support the Board of Directors and the representatives of the initiators/sponsors during the lives of the funds.
If you have the following profile, we are highly interested in hearing from you!
- Your desire is to align your job with your values which are to deliver sustainable and responsible services.
- A University graduate - ideally in business, finance, economics or accounting.
- An investment fund professional with 3 years' experience in the Luxembourg investment fund industry essentially in alternative investment funds with a thorough understanding of all aspects of the life of a Luxembourg investment fund.
- Preferably with prior experience in a management company, audit firm or with a custodian/fund admin. agent as account/relationship manager or in the domiciliary agency department.
- Aspiring to work for a growing and dynamic firm.
- Fluent in English - German would be an advantage.
We offer you...
- A highly motivating and dynamic work environment in a growing and appreciated industry where you will be able to develop your personal and professional competencies and your skills.
- An opportunity to work in the impact finance area which combines financial services, sustainable development and ethical values.
- A challenging and very diversified position with the opportunity to design, build and continuously improve financial management reporting processes and tools under your responsibility.
If you believe your experience and motivations match this job offer, we would appreciate receiving your application, together with a motivation letter and your latest CV at email@example.com.
Please refer to our website (www.innpact.com) to learn more about our team, services, clients and values.