Financial Controller for an impact finance consulting firm
Innpact is the first certified B Corporation in Luxembourg. We recruit people who believe in finance as a force for good to support sustainable impact finance initiatives aiming at solving social and environmental issues. Our talents are passionate about impact finance and have very high ethical standards.
Based in Luxembourg, we are active globally and provide specialised consulting services in the establishment and management support of impact finance initiatives. Innpact has supported the establishment of impact finance vehicles in excess of € 4.5 billion providing significant contributions to the UN's Sustainable Development Goals.
To support our growth, we are looking for a Financial Controller who will report to the Management Committee member responsible for finance.
- The role of the Financial Controller is to effectively manage and continuously improve the firm's planning, budgeting and finance activities.
- Develop and manage a robust framework of management reporting including financial information and KPIs of the activity of the firm.
- In collaboration with the accounting firm selected by Innpact, continuously streamline and automate the firm's accounting and financial reporting processes, procedures and tools.
- Support the Management Committee by effectively managing all financial tasks and overseeing budgeting and capacity planning.
- Analyse, recommend and implement any necessary administrative, financial or management support software.
If you have the following profile, we are highly interested in hearing from you!
- Your desire is to align your job with your values which are to deliver sustainable and responsible services.
- A University graduate - ideally in business, finance, economics or accounting.
- A minimum of 3 years' relevant experience - preferably in a SME in the Consulting/Finance Industry.
- Highly proficient with Excel and with proven expertise in financial and capacity planning.
- A highly analytical and hands-on person that pays attention to details, is organised, proactive and stress resistant.
- Aspiring to work for a growing and dynamic firm.
- Fluent in English - French and/or German would be an advantage.
We offer you...
- A highly motivating and dynamic work environment in a growing and appreciated industry where you will be able to develop your personal and professional competencies and your skills.
- An opportunity to work in the impact finance area which combines financial services, sustainable development and ethical values.
- A challenging and very diversified position with the opportunity to design, build and continuously improve financial management reporting processes and tools under your responsibility.
If you believe your experience and motivations match this job offer, we would appreciate receiving your application, together with a motivation letter and your latest CV at email@example.com.
Please refer to our website (www.innpact.com) to learn more about our team, services, clients and values.