Office Management / Administrative InternshipDuration: 6 months
Innpact is the first certified B Corporation in Luxembourg. We recruit people who believe in finance as a force for good to support sustainable impact finance initiatives aiming at solving social and environmental issues. Our talents are passionate about impact finance and have very high ethical standards.
Based in Luxembourg, we are active globally and provide specialised consulting services in the establishment and management support of impact finance initiatives. Innpact has supported the establishment of impact finance vehicles in excess of € 4.5 billion providing significant contributions to the UN's Sustainable Development Goals.
We are currently looking for an Office Management / Administrative Intern.
- The Office Management / Administrative Intern will collaborate with the Facility Management / Marketing Assistant in all the tasks related to Reception and Facility Management matters.
- Provide general administrative support and assistance to the team.
- Support the Facility Management / Marketing Assistant with the organisation of internal and external meetings and events.
- Support the front-desk activity (reception, calls, correspondence).
- Support the office supply management.
- Support marketing activities (organisation of client events).
If you have the following profile, we are highly interested in hearing from you!
- Currently enrolled in a college degree program working towards a Bachelor's degree or having a degree in Administration.
- Fluent in English and French (written and spoken), Luxemburgish is a plus.
- Excellent presentation and good written and oral communication skills, especially in French.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
We offer you...
- A motivating and dynamic work environment in a growing and innovative sector where you will be able to develop your personal and professional competencies and your skills.
- An opportunity providing you with a comprehensive view on the role of the Facility Management / Marketing Assistant in a growing Company.
- A challenging and diversified internship involving contacts with many different cultures and nationalities.
If you believe your experience and motivations match this internship, we would appreciate receiving your application, together with a motivation letter and your latest CV at email@example.com.
Please refer to our website (www.innpact.com) to learn more about our team, services, clients and values.