Innpact is the first certified B Corporation and the first impact finance AIFM in Luxembourg. We recruit people who believe in finance as a force for good to support sustainable impact finance initiatives aiming at solving social and environmental issues. Our talents are passionate about impact finance and have very high ethical standards.
Based in Luxembourg, we are active globally and provide specialised consulting services in the establishment and management support of impact finance initiatives. Innpact has supported the establishment of impact finance vehicles in excess of $ 8 billion providing significant contributions to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
To support our growth, we are currently looking for a Consultant.
Serving as a core member of our Advisory Team, you will support Innpact in structuring impact finance vehicles, developing and enhancing impact management frameworks for fund managers, and in providing other advisory services aimed at strengthening fund management and improving the impact ecosystem.
- Support Innpact’s clients in the design and implementation of the vehicle including fund concept, investment and investors strategy, impact management framework, elaboration of financial models, analysis of cash flow schemes of investment strategies/cases, policies and procedures.
- Support the Advisory Team in the design and implementation of impact measurement and management framework for ESG/impact funds in alignment with Sustainable Finance Regulations.
- Support Innpact’s clients in market research, business and financial analyses including analyses of fund investment cases, financial and impact reporting.
- Prepare client deliverables that include, strategy presentations, concept notes, research documents and financial models.
- Support in project management, including working closely with senior consultants to plan and manage project work plans, timelines, and deliverables.
If you have the following profile, we are highly interested in hearing from you!
- Your desire is to align your job with your values which are to deliver sustainable and responsible services.
- You are passionate about impact finance / climate finance – a first experience with the impact finance funds sector is considered an asset
- Knowledge of sustainable finance regulation, namely SFDR and the EU Taxonomy, will be considered an asset
- A university graduate in Finance/Business Administration.
- A finance professional with minimum 2-5 years’ experience within Private Equity, Venture Capital, Asset Management, Investment Banking, Management Consulting or related fields.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to present information in an insightful and structured manner, both written and oral.
- Proactive, professional and hardworking with strong organizational skills.
- Aspiring to work for a growing and dynamic firm.
- Fluent in English, both written and oral.
We offer you…
- A highly motivating and dynamic work environment in a growing and appreciated sector where you will be able to develop your personal and professional competencies and your skills.
- An opportunity to work in the impact finance area which combines financial services, sustainable development and ethical values.
- The possibility to be, personally, in contact with major international impact finance actors such as investment advisors and fund promoters.
- A challenging position with the opportunity to familiarize yourself with the operational management of impact finance funds.
If you believe your experience and motivations match this job offer, we would appreciate receiving your application, together with a motivation letter and your latest CV via our dedicated platform.
Please refer to our website (www.innpact.com) to learn more about our team, services, clients and values.