Corporate Officer/General Secretariat – Impact Finance Funds
Innpact is the first certified B Corporation and the first impact finance AIFM in Luxembourg. We recruit people who believe in finance as a force for good to support sustainable impact finance initiatives aiming at solving social and environmental issues. Our talents are passionate about impact finance and have very high ethical standards.
Based in Luxembourg, we are active globally and provide specialised consulting services in the establishment and management support of impact finance initiatives. Innpact has supported the establishment of impact finance vehicles in excess of € 8. billion providing significant contributions to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
To support our growth, we are looking for a Corporate Officer/General Secretariat who will report to the Head of the Board Advisory team.
The role of the Board Advisory team:
The Board Advisory / General Secretary team supports the Boards of Directors of several impact investment funds in steering and managing their funds. These investment funds are complex structured, private equity/private debt like blended finance vehicles which require extensive abilities in understanding their challenging operational and legal set-ups.
A diversified role including corporate and general secretary services, and client relationship management.
Providing services to Boards of Directors and other governance bodies such as:
- Advise the Boards, more particularly their Chairpersons and other governance bodies in corporate and administrative matters.
- Relationship with the Clients and ensure Client’s satisfaction.
- Preparation of board meetings and general meetings of shareholders and ensure adequate follow-up.
- Review and coordinate enhancements and changes to the structure of the investment funds with all their service providers (custodian, administrative agent, legal counsel, auditor, investment manager/advisor).
- Lead any updates to the constitutive documents of the funds (prospectus/issue document, articles, etc.) with the assistance of the external legal counsel.
- Review and coordinate the drafting, preparation and execution of all investor related agreements (Commitment Agreements, Subscription Forms, amendments to such agreements, etc.) in collaboration with the various service providers of the funds.
- Generally support the Board of Directors and the representatives of the initiators/sponsors during the lives of the funds.
- Depending on experience, supervise and train more junior members of the team.
If you have the following profile, we are highly interested in hearing from you!
- Your desire is to align your job with your values which are to deliver sustainable and responsible services.
- A University graduate – ideally in business, law, finance, economics or accounting.
- An investment fund professional with minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in the Luxembourg investment fund industry essentially in alternative investment funds with a thorough understanding of all aspects of the life of a Luxembourg investment fund.
- Knowledge and existing experience in Luxembourg Corporate and Company Law (legal or paralegal background): you will be responsible for coordinating the day to day administrative and corporate formalities (unregulated and regulated vehicles, ideally including SIF, RAIF, SICAR)
- Experienced in handling: agenda set-up, board resolutions, proxies, minute drafting and ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations of the financial vehicle.
- You are highly organized and accurate, self-motivated and eager to take ownership.
- You can work effectively within a team as well as individually.
- You are client focused, service-minded and showing a dynamic attitude.
- Preferably with prior (legal/paralegal) experience in a management company, audit firm or with a custodian/fund admin. agent or in the domiciliary agency department.
- You are inspired to work for a growing and dynamic firm in the sustainability/impact area.
- Native English preferred, otherwise fluency in both written and spoken English is a pre-requisite – German and/or French would be an advantage.
We offer you…
- A highly motivating and dynamic work environment in a growing and appreciated industry where you will be able to develop your personal and professional competencies and your skills.
- An opportunity to work in the impact finance area which combines financial services, sustainable development and ethical values.
- A challenging and very diversified position with the opportunity to design, build and continuously improve financial management (reporting) processes and develop tools in your area of responsibility.
- Depending on experience, the opportunity to contribute to the management, supervision and coaching of a team of peer professionals.
If you believe your experience and motivations match this job offer, we would appreciate receiving your application, together with a motivation letter and your latest CV via our dedicated platfom.
Please refer to our website (www.innpact.com) to learn more about our team, services, clients and values.