As part of our commitment at Innpact to provide a high standard of customer service, we recognise there will be occasions when customers are not entirely satisfied with the services provided and we welcome negative feedback as a way to continuously improve the quality of our services.
How to make a complaint
If you are unhappy with the way that we have dealt with you, please contact our Complaints Handling Officer, either by email, telephone, or letter and explain what has gone wrong and how you would like us to put it right.
To help us investigate your complaint, please provide:
- Full details of what has caused you to make a complaint
- How you would like us to resolve your complaint
- The name, address, and postcode of your company
- Your phone and email contact details
To submit your complaint via email:
- For Innpact S.A. customers: email@example.com
- For Innpact Fund Management S.A.: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit your complaint by post:
Innpact S.A. or Innpact Fund Management S.A.
Complaints Handling Officer
5, rue Jean Bertels
How your complaints will be handled
All complaints are collected and centralised by the Complaints Handling Officer who is responsible of the handling, centralisation, treatment and monitoring of all complaints filed by its customers at first level.
On receipt of a complaint, the Complaints Handling Officer shall send an acknowledgment of receipt within 10 days. All complaints shall be treated in a careful and prompt manner and Innpact endeavours to resolve complaints within one month after receiving a complaint.
Each complaint is addressed in an equitable, objective and unbiased manner as we seek to be fair to our customers. Innpact shall also ensure that the processing of personal data complies with the applicable rules on the personal data protection.
If you have an enquiry or would like to discuss a complaint, we may be able to resolve the matter swiftly and informally. Please call us on +352 27 02 93 1.
Complaints Policy of Innpact Fund Management S.A.
More information about the Innpact Fund Management S.A. complaints procedure can be found in our Complaints Handling Policy. The policy outlines:
- Who is handling your complaint in a timely manner
- When you can expect a response to your complaint
- What to do if you’re not satisfied with the response
- Our internal escalation, filing and monitoring process
- How to contact the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF) if you remain dissatisfied
Complaints register & monitoring
Complaints shall be documented in a Complaints Register which will report the date & nature of the complaints, the name of the customer and a summary of the corrective action and possible procedural improvements. The register and complaints will be retained for five years after the complaint was dealt in full.
As part of the overall complaints monitoring procedure, the Complaints Handling Officer regularly informs the Board Directors of any systemic or recurring problems identified.