Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) targeted
Description of the Project
From micro loans to SME loans, to current accounts, savings plans, insurance, transfers and much more, Advans aims to offer small businesses and other clients that have ill–adapted, limited or no access to formal financial services products to help them grow their businesses and achieve their professional or personal goals.
Innpact was involved in the structuring and negotiating between the different parties, the institutional transformation process which included Advans acquiring part of Horus Development Finance and Technical Partner to form an integrated microfinance group.
- Name : Advans International (formerly Horus Development Finance )
- Inception : 2016
- Domicile: Luxembourg
- Structuring Partners: KfW Development Bank
- Sector : Microfinance
- Geographic Focus : Africa, Middle East and Asia
- Investees : Microfinance institutions
- End‐Beneficiaries : Micro, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (MSMEs) and other populations who have ill-adapted, limited or no access to formal financial services
- Instruments : Equity
- Type : Fund
- Info : http://www.advansgroup.com
The content of this webpage is for information purposes only and should not be construed and/or considered and/ or taken to constitute advice and/or solicitation of an offer or a recommendation to enter into any transaction or buy or sell any financial instrument or to make any investment and/or as any other investment advice.