Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) targeted
Description of the Project
The eco.business Fund provides financing to the fund’s target group for investing in activities that conserve nature and foster biodiversity, they seeks investments that yield both financial and environmental returns. The eco.business Fund concentrates on the following four types of sustainable activities: agriculture and agri-processing, fishery and aquaculture, forestry, tourism.
Design and implementation of the fund and currently acting under a management support mandate.
- Name: Eco-Business Fund SA, SICAV-SIF
- Inception : 2014
- Initiators : KfW Development Bank, Conservation International, Finance in Motion
- Investment Manager : Finance in Motion GmbH, Frankfurt/Main
- Sector : Agriculture, Forestry, Fisheries & Aquaculture, and Tourism
- Geographic Focus : Latin America and the Caribbean
- Target Financial Intermediaries : Local Financial Institutions, Non-Financial Institutions
- End‐Beneficiaries : Businesses (cooperatives, farmers, producers, processing companies)
- Financial Instruments : Debt instruments, loans and equity/quasi-equity participations
- Non‐Financial Services : Technical assistance services through the eco.business Development Facility
- Type : Debt Fund
- Info : www.ecobusiness.fund
The content of this webpage is for information purposes only and should not be construed and/or considered and/ or taken to constitute advice and/or solicitation of an offer or a recommendation to enter into any transaction or buy or sell any financial instrument or to make any investment and/or as any other investment advice.