Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) targeted
Description of the Project
The Global Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Fund (GEEREF) is a climate focused fund of funds investing in specialist renewable energy and energy efficiency PE funds, developing small and medium sized projects in emerging markets.
Innpact provided IMM & SFDR gap analysis for GEEREF as well as training to the GEEREF team on SFDR and IMM practices. Additionally, Innpact designed the impact reporting procedure, data collection sheet and reporting template as well as produced GEEREF impact report.
- Name: Global Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Fund
- Inception: 2008
- Domicile: Luxembourg
- Investment Advisor: European Investment Bank Group
- Sector: Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency
- Geographic Focus: Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe, Latin America and Middle East
- End‐Beneficiaries: Small and Middle Scale Renewable Energy projects
- Financial Instruments: equity
- SFDR Classification: Article 8
- Info: http://geeref.com/
The content of this webpage is for information purposes only and should not be construed and/or considered and/ or taken to constitute advice and/or solicitation of an offer or a recommendation to enter into any transaction or buy or sell any financial instrument or to make any investment and/or as any other investment advice.