EPCGF – European Palestinian Credit Guarantee Fund
Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) targeted
Description of the Project
EPCGF’s aim is to broaden the credit access in an underserved small and medium enterprises (SME) market because of lack or insufficient collateral and to enable SMEs to either survive, regain some lost capacity, job retention, recreation or creation.
Support to the design and structuring of the fund as a foundation.
- Name : European Palestinian Credit Guarantee Fund’s (EPCGF)
- Inception : 2008
- Initiators : European Commission and the Federal Republic of Germany through KfW Entwicklungsbank and European Investment Bank
- Sector : SME finance
- Geographic Focus : Middle East, Palestine
- Indirect investments : Local banks, microfinance institutions
- End‐Beneficiaries : SMEs
- Financial Instruments : loan guarantees
- Type : revolving guarantee fund
- Info : http://www.cgf-palestine.com/
The content of this webpage is for information purposes only and should not be construed and/or considered and/ or taken to constitute advice and/or solicitation of an offer or a recommendation to enter into any transaction or buy or sell any financial instrument or to make any investment and/or as any other investment advice.