FIR – Grameen Credit Agricole Fund
Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) targeted
Description of the Project
The GCA Fund and its sole sub-Fund, the FIR (stands for “Finance Inclusive en milieu Rural” in French, which translates as Rural and Inclusive Finance in English), promotes social characteristics within the meaning of Article 8 of the SFDR Regulation. The investment objective of the Sub-fund is to contribute to the fight against poverty in developing countries by providing access to adapted financial services to communities in rural areas.
Innpact Fund Management S.A. was selected to be the Alternative Investment Fund Manager (AIFM) in early 2022 and worked with the initiators on the change of the AIFM. Grameen Credit Agricole Microfinance Foundation is the Investment Advisor and the AIFM is responsible for Portfolio Management. Additional support services are provided by Innpact S.A.
- Name: GRAMEEN CREDIT AGRICOLE FUND – FIR
- Inception: September 2018
- Domicile: Luxembourg
- Investment Advisor: Grameen Credit Agricole Microfinance Foundation
- AIFM: Innpact Fund Management S.A.
- Portfolio Manager: Innpact Fund Management S.A.
- Sector: Microfinance
- Geographic Focus: Sub-Saharan Africa, Asia, MENA and Central Europe
- End‐Beneficiaries: Underserved populations in rural areas
- Financial Instruments: Private Debt
- Type: Luxembourg SICAV- SIF
- SFDR Classification: Article 8
- Info: https://www.gca-foundation.org/en/projects-credit-agricole/fir-fund/
The content of this webpage is for information purposes only and should not be construed and/or considered and/ or taken to constitute advice and/or solicitation of an offer or a recommendation to enter into any transaction or buy or sell any financial instrument or to make any investment and/or as any other investment advice.