Global Climate Partnership Fund
Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) targeted
Description of the Project
GCPF finances projects targeting small and medium-sized businesses and private households, specifically: Energy efficiency projects that reduce projected greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by at least 20%, and Renewable energy generation projects.
Design and implementation of the fund and currently acting under a management support mandate.
- Name: Global Climate Partnership Fund SA, SICAV-SIF
- Inception: 2009
- Domicile: Luxembourg
- Initiators: KfW Development Bank
- Investment Manager: responsAbility Investments AG, Zurich
- Sector: Energy efficiency & Renewable energy
- Geographic Focus: Worldwide
- Target Financial: Financial Institutions including local commercial banks, leasing companies and other selected financial institutions; ESCOs, RE companies, and small scale RE and EE service and supply companies that serve the energy efficiency and renewable energy market; and , on an exceptional basis, SMEs (other than those listed above), corporates as well as municipal entities which require financing in order to improve the energy efficiency performance of their (or their clients’) buildings or processes, or to produce renewable energy
- Indirect investments: Local commercial banks, leasing companies, other financial intermediaries
- End‐Beneficiaries: Households, home owner associations, leasing companies, SMEs, municipal entities
- Financial Instruments: Senior debt, mezzanine instruments and equity
- Non‐Financial Services: Technical Assistance Facility
- Type: Mixed fund
- Outstanding portfolio: USD 484 million
- Innpact contribution: Design and implementation of the fund and currently acting under a management support mandate
- Info: www.gcpf.lu
The content of this webpage is for information purposes only and should not be construed and/or considered and/ or taken to constitute advice and/or solicitation of an offer or a recommendation to enter into any transaction or buy or sell any financial instrument or to make any investment and/or as any other investment advice.