GROFIN SGB Fund
Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) targeted
Description of the Project
The Fund focusses on Small and Growing Businesses (SGBs) that are grossly underserved by other funds or financiers. Delivers a unique integrated solution for patient risk capital and end-to-end business support to start-up and growing businesses at the SME base.
Design and implementation of the fund.
- Name : GroFin Small and Growing Business Fund
- Inception : 2014
- Initiators : GroFin
- Investment Manager : GroFin Managers, Mauritius
- Sector : Agriculture, health, education, energy
- Geographic Focus : Africa
- End‐Beneficiaries : Small and growing businesses
- Financial Instruments : Long-term mezzanine financing
- Info : www.grofin.com
The content of this webpage is for information purposes only and should not be construed and/or considered and/ or taken to constitute advice and/or solicitation of an offer or a recommendation to enter into any transaction or buy or sell any financial instrument or to make any investment and/or as any other investment advice.