REPP – Renewable Energy Performance Platform
Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) targeted
Description of the Project
The Renewable Energy Performance Platform (REPP) was initiated by the EIB and UNEP to deliver the UN SE4ALL objectives in Sub-Saharan Africa by mobilising private sector development activity and investment in small and medium scale renewable energy projects.
Innpact supported the EIB and DECC in the design of the governance structure and policies and procedures of the platform, the preparation of the business plan and the selection of the Agent.
- Name: Renewable Energy Performance Platform
- Inception: 2016
- Domicile: United Kingdom
- Initiators: EIB, DECC, UNEP
- Agent: Camco Clean Energy and GreenStream
- Sector: Renewable Energy
- Geographic Focus: Sub-Saharan Africa
- End‐Beneficiaries: Small Scale Renewable Energy projects
- Instruments: Access to risk mitigation instruments and long term funding, result based financing and Technical Assistance
- Type: Platform, UK Trust
- Info: https://repp.energy/fr/
The content of this webpage is for information purposes only and should not be construed and/or considered and/ or taken to constitute advice and/or solicitation of an offer or a recommendation to enter into any transaction or buy or sell any financial instrument or to make any investment and/or as any other investment advice.