Triodos Microfinance Fund
Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) targeted
Description of the Project
The Triodos Microfinance Fund primarily invests, either directly or indirectly, in microfinance institutions (MFIs), that provide funding to small and medium-sized enterprises (SME FIs) and other relevant financial institutions with a solid track record.
Innpact supported the Triodos Microfinance Fund on the financial model.
- Name : Triodos Microfinance Fund
- Inception : 2008
- Initiators : Triodos Bank
- Investment Manager: Triodos Investment Management
- Sector : Microfinance
- Geographic Focus : Latin America, Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe
- Type : Debt & Equity Fund
- Info : www.triodos-im.com/funds/investor-type
The content of this webpage is for information purposes only and should not be construed and/or considered and/ or taken to constitute advice and/or solicitation of an offer or a recommendation to enter into any transaction or buy or sell any financial instrument or to make any investment and/or as any other investment advice.