ABC – Agri-Business Capital Fund
Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) targeted
Description of the Project
The Agri-Business Capital Fund will seek to invest, to catalyze blended capital and to mobilize technical assistance to be deployed into underserved agribusiness segments, focusing on investments in farmer organizations, financial intermediaries and agribusiness SMEs that help drive job creation, poverty eradication, food security and social inclusion.
The aim is to contribute to the sustainable development of the agriculture value chain in developing low and middle-income countries with the initial focus on countries located in the Sub-Saharan Africa.
Innpact Fund Management S.A. was selected to be the Alternative Investment Fund Manager (AIFM) in 2022 and worked with the initiators of the fund to be appointed as the AIFM of the fund towards the end of Q1 2023. Bamboo Capital Partners is the appointed Portfolio Manager for the fund and additional support services may be provided by Innpact S.A.
- Name: Agri-Business Capital (ABC) Fund S.A., SICAV-RAIF – ABC Global Sub-Fund
- Inception: February 2019
- Domicile: Luxembourg
- Investment Advisor: Injaro Investments Limited
- AIFM: Innpact Fund Management S.A.
- Portfolio Manager: Bamboo Capital Partners
- Sector: Agriculture
- Geographic Focus: Global, focus on Sub-Saharan Africa
- End‐Beneficiaries: Smallholder farmers and local communities
- Financial Instruments: Private Debt
- Type: Luxembourg SA, SICAV-RAIF
- SFDR Classification: Article 9
- Info: https://www.agri-business-capital.com/index.html
The content of this webpage is for information purposes only and should not be construed and/or considered and/ or taken to constitute advice and/or solicitation of an offer or a recommendation to enter into any transaction or buy or sell any financial instrument or to make any investment and/or as any other investment advice.